Our research to-date on the coronavirus
- Update on Omicron: antigenic drift, immunity escape, vaccine efficacy and Omicron booster testing
- Vaccine types and locations
- “A pandemic (mostly) of the unvaccinated”: adverse outcomes in unvaccinated vs vaccinated people
- COVID trends for the US, Europe, South America, Asia, MidEast, Russia Region and Africa
- How lethal is COVID, and for whom? Tracking excess deaths in the US
- State specific charts on infection, hospitalization and mortality
This compilation incorporates research and feedback from the Johns Hopkins University Center for Health Security, Harvard Medical School, the University of Toronto Dalla Lana School of Public Health, Washington University Biomedical Sciences Department, the La Jolla Institute for Immunology, the Imperial College of London Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology and the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases at the National Institutes of Health.