Law Firm Group
As you balance your own financial needs with those of your clients and your law firm, the right guidance can give you a clear vision of financial success. We have advised law firms and their partners since 1930, and we’re prepared to help you understand the long-term implications of your financial decisions.
Position for the future
As you manage your personal finances in the context of your overall business cycle, here are some questions to consider:
- How well are you positioned for the future through a financial plan?
- How comfortable are you with the risk-reward scenarios of your current asset allocation?
- When did you last review your current loans and cash flow needs?
- What is your protocol for reviewing your estate plan and giving strategies?
Optimize your wealth
Wherever you are in your career, we’re ready to address your needs.
You’ve just become partner
- Long-term financial plan development
- Home financing, credit lines
- Financing options, given student loans and other obligations
You’re getting married
- Premarital planning
- Titling matters
You’re a new parent
- Education funding
- Portfolio strategy
You’re approaching mid-career
- Tax-efficient investing
- Income and spending projection scenarios
- Charitable giving strategies
You’re thinking about a career change
- Financial impact
- Potential benefits
You plan to retire in the near future
- Asset allocation for retirement income
- Wealth transfer strategies
Managing Director, Market Manager
Executive Director, Head of Investments & Advice, Law Firm Group