Endowments & Foundations Services
Meeting the objectives of endowments and foundations requires unique portfolio construction considerations. We offer a full range of investment strategies across public and private markets, helping our clients to deliver a long-lasting philanthropic impact—and to do so for many generations to come.
Flexible, customized strategy designed for your mission
We construct fully diversified portfolios with ongoing dynamic management based on our view of complex, ever-changing market conditions and your specific needs.
- Primary driver of return and risk over the long term
- J.P. Morgan’s Long-Term Capital Market Assumptions provide us with estimates of the relative long-term opportunities in all public and private markets
- Proprietary modeling to analyze potential outcomes based on your asset allocation
- Diverse asset classes and alternative strategies to help maximize returns for a given risk level
- Shorter-term adjustments to a portfolio to capture opportunities or help avoid risk, reflective of the current environment and our investment outlook.
- Tactical adjustments made in moderate increments relative to the strategic allocation.
- Consideration of active vs. passive tradeoffs across asset classes.
- Share class or vehicle migration to reduce costs.
- We partner with our specialist manager research teams to find compelling and differentiated strategies.
- Careful evaluation of both active and passive managers.
The commitment of a specialized team. The resources of a global leader.
Our investment team is experienced in all aspects of portfolio construction and management relevant to the needs of endowments and foundations.
Are you interested in accessing the experience and innovation of our Outsourced Chief Investment Office team?
Latest insightsview all insights
Experience holistic guidance and insightful thought leadership
Whether you’re searching for a partnership or looking to create a private foundation, our thought leadership guides and insights are available to you, to leverage for your organization’s mission.Learn More