How to enable Extra Security At Sign-In (2-Step Verification)
Extra Security At Sign-In is a feature that provides an additional layer of protection to your account every time you sign in from a browser.
Here’s how to get started:
- Sign in to JPMorganOnline.com
- Select "Security & privacy"
- Scroll down to “Ways you can be more secure”
- Select “Add extra security when you sign in using a browser.”
- To receive codes via phone/text, select the toggle next to “Use 2-Step verification every time you sign in on a browser” so that the toggle turns green
- Optionally: select the toggle next to “Receive one-time codes by email” if you’d like the option to receive codes by email as well
- Select “Yes” to confirm changes
- This setting can be readjusted at any time