How to deposit checks from your phone – or via scanner for business clients
Do you need to deposit a check? Save time, and skip a visit to the bank.
Deposit checks with your mobile device. Virtually anytime, anywhere.
- Sign in to the J.P. Morgan Mobile app
- Tap "Pay & Transfer"
- Tap "Deposit checks," and choose the account where you want your deposit to go
- Enter the deposit amount
- Tap "Front" and take a photo of the front of the check
- Endorse your check, then tap "Next"
- Take a photo of the back of the check
- Choose "Next," then tap " Deposit" to confirm
With Chase QuickDeposit Scanner, our remote deposit solution, you can scan your paper checks and send the scanned images for deposit into your checking account.
Contact your J.P. Morgan team to enroll. Once enrolled:
- Sign in to JPMorganOnline.com
- Tap "Collect & deposit
- Tap "Deposit Checks"
- Enter deposit details, then load check(s) into the scanner
- Wait for the scanner indicator light, then choose "Start scanning"
- After all the checks have scanned, choose "I’m done scanning"
- When you’re done scanning and making edits, choose "Next"
- Choose "Send deposit" to complete
1You can download a J.P. Morgan Mobile® app from the App Store or Google Play. App Store is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the United States and other countries. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc. Use of these trademarks is subject to Google Permissions. J.P. Morgan Mobile® app is available for select mobile devices. Message and data rates may apply.
2Chase QuickDepositSM is available for select mobile devices. Enroll on the J.P. Morgan Mobile®app. Message and data rates may apply. Subject to eligibility and further review. Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. Deposit limits and other restrictions apply. See chase.com/QuickDeposit for details and eligible mobile devices.
Feature availability - and the steps to access features - may vary based on profile or account type, client segment, device and/or eligibility requirements.