Wealth can mean freedom and security, but managing it requires time and know-how. That’s why J.P. Morgan Private Bank provides you with personalized services and a range of banking products for every aspect of your financial life. You’ll have easy access to your money, when and where you need it. An experienced client service team focused on you. Advisors who understand your goals and work with you to help you reach them. And the latest mobile and online technology to facilitate it all.
Banking that follows your lead
Managing personal finances is, well, personal. Everyone has a unique approach. Our job is to identify which of our banking services match your lifestyle.
Here’s what you can expect:
- A service experience that is centered around you and your family’s needs
- Powerful mobile and online platforms for secure banking anytime, anywhere
- Access to thousands of Chase branches across the country, and fee-free access to ATMs around the world
- Advisors and teams of client service professionals who cover your entire relationship with J.P. Morgan
Why J.P. Morgan: A focus on the bigger picture
We help you look at your entire financial picture to make banking more efficient and more focused on your needs. Our client service team gets to know you on a personal level and manages your full J.P. Morgan relationship. They can assist with everything from day-to-day transactions to more complex money movement and currency requests. All with a personalized focus on the security of your information and assets.
Our personal banking services
Tailored personal banking to support your goals and aspirations. Regardless of which J.P. Morgan Private Bank products you choose, world-class privileges come standard.
- No fees unless you overdraw your account, including non-Chase ATM withdrawals, and ATM fees charged by other institutions are automatically refunded1 as well as foreign transactions fees when using your debit card abroad2
- On-the-ground teams fully dedicated to Private Bank clients include seasoned specialists with rich experience in client service who understand your unique situation
- Discounted loan rates; secure home loans or lines of credit at preferential rates
We deliver a personalized and hassle-free banking experience that allows you and your family to bank the way you want to.
Cybersecurity where you need it most
As your net worth grows, so does your need for security. We’re well aware of many of the risks, schemes and threats out there—and we work to keep your wealth as safe as possible.
Our cybersecurity safeguards constantly monitor your accounts to help protect against fraudulent activity. And, in working with J.P. Morgan Private Bank, your accounts are backed by our strength as a global financial institution that invests hundreds of millions of dollars every year to protect our clients’ interests and assets.
Shared access for ease—and accountability
If you have people who may need to make cash transactions on your behalf—family members, household staff, other employees say—you can give them access to an account they can draw from directly and securely. You’ll keep the control. The preset withdrawal and purchase limits you establish will see to that. It’s all possible with a Chase Privileges Debit Card.
For your young children and dependents, we’ll help instill the basic financial management skills that will serve them for a lifetime. You can give them joint checking accounts with the same benefits as yours: no fees, no minimums, etc. Your kids will also have access to mobile technology and cybersecurity, all monitored and guided by the same specialists who look after your own accounts.1 We recommend starting early. Your kids will thank you for it.
On-boarding with style
From the moment you begin a relationship with us, we take care of every last detail. A banking personal assistant will help you set up your new accounts, just the way you like them. And we’ll make sure your online bill payments and direct deposits transition seamlessly.
1 J.P. Morgan Online access is granted to children 13 years or older.
Related & Recommended