Whether you want to access the liquidity in your art collection or finance a new purchase for it, our lending advisors can help.
If you’re considering an aircraft purchase or looking to leverage the value of your current one, J.P. Morgan Private Bank can help you with the right financing strategy. We offer borrowing solutions that can be customized to address your individual tax, cash flow and aircraft usage objectives.
Partnering with J.P. Morgan
We regularly work with the industry’s leading manufacturers, servicers and key players, and are fully versed in current tax laws, accounting rules, Federal Aviation Agency (FAA) regulations and the International Registry (Cape Town Treaty).
Your experience with us is framed by:
- Deep industry knowledge. A rare depth of knowledge, as demonstrated in Business Jet Monthly, a trusted source of industry trends and news published by the firm.
- Streamlined documentation. Legal documents ready to be tailored for most aircraft financing transactions.
- A smooth and effective process from the appraisal, conducted by our internal certified ASA (American Society of Appraisers) professionals, through closing.
Our deep sector knowledge, consultative approach and ability to tap into our partners on the Chase Equipment Finance team for valuation sets our offering apart.
Why finance your aircraft?
- Find liquidity in an illiquid asset: Rely on aircraft financing from J.P. Morgan Private Bank for your purchase of a new or pre-owned aircraft, or to refinance an existing aircraft you currently own.
- Benefit from long-term financing with favorable terms: Aircraft have long lives. Their value tends to depreciate slowly. This means attractive pricing on fixed- and floating-rate loans.
- Maintain your investment strategy: Access liquidity without disrupting your investment portfolio.
Benefit from a consultative approach
Through an understanding of your financial condition, cash flow and the nature of your balance sheet, we will share financing options with you. We will help you consider the implications for each, including factors such as tax efficiency, duration and cost. This way you will be able to make a confident financing decision that is right for you.
Fine art financing
Our lending specialists are an industry go-to for private aircraft financing. They're deeply knowledgeable about and connected to the aviation industry.
Life insurance premium financing
Life insurance is an important part of an estate plan. But the premiums can be astronomical. We can help you with a borrowing strategy that works for your wealth plan.
Sports team & stadium financing
Sports financing. Few do it, and fewer do it really well. Learn about our 20-year track record helping teams and owners access the financing they need.