We're well acquainted with the needs—and the opportunities—that complex real estate financing can create. And we have the requisite skills and experience to help you identify the strategy that's right for you.
At the Private Bank, we’re well acquainted with the needs—and the opportunities—that complex real estate financing can create. And we have the requisite skills and experience to help you identify the strategy that is right for you. We’ll present options that get you the loan you need and address related issues. Like estate planning. Taxes. And liquidity. Because a mortgage shouldn’t be just a mortgage. It should be a tool working hard for your big-picture wealth plan.
Within the U.S., our mortgage advisors are specialized partners in the process. They’ll present a range of tax-efficient strategies for you to discuss with your wealth advisors, and offer personalized recommendations regarding structure, term and type of loan.
We design each mortgage to fit your personal situation. It could be purchasing a new home. Refinancing an existing mortgage. Or getting access to the equity in your home.
An exceptional approach, so that you feel at home
When you’re a J.P. Morgan U.S. Private Bank client, our mortgage process comes with an extraordinary level of service:
- Nontraditional financing and underwriting capabilities.
- Ability to structure loans to trusts, LLCs, and partnerships, or other nontraditional entities.
- Conditional approval process that allows you to act quickly when you’ve found the right home.
- Streamlined processing, with one of our mortgage advisors as your single point of contact from application to closing.
- Relationship pricing for clients with at least $1 million in investments or deposits with J.P. Morgan.
The delight is in the details
We offer our U.S. clients highly competitive rates for jumbo mortgages and a range of features and benefits:
- Preferred rate for new-purchase mortgages.
- Complimentary rate reduction if interest rates drop 0.25% or more between application and closing.
- No fees charged by J.P. Morgan.1 Pay only third-party costs incurred on your behalf, such as appraisals.
- Loan closings in a location you select.
- Option to make and manage mortgage payments via our smartphone or tablet, J.P. Morgan MobileSM.
1 Loans below $500,000 will include a one percent (1%) origination fee.
We look across your entire balance sheet and consider costs, taxes and cash flow. So it’s not just a mortgage. It’s a liquidity strategy that supports your wealth plan.
Home buying without borders
With our global reach, we can provide mortgages for properties located inside and outside of the United States.
The Private Bank has a long track record of helping U.S. and non-U.S. clients finance primary and secondary homes and residential investment properties in the United States, United Kingdom, France, Switzerland, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Commercial real estate loans
As an owner, your goal is to maximize the value of your commercial real estate assets. Depending on the location, collateral type and quality of the property you’re financing, we can help identify the type of funding that serves you best.