Investing strategies for Endowments, Foundations & Families
Our Institutional Portfolio Solutions group works closely with you to understand your needs. We then customize a portfolio to help meet your objectives, and can act as your full-service, outsourced chief investment office (OCIO). Beyond investments, we advise on governance, operational efficiency and other best practices. By taking advantage of our team’s knowledge and experience, you’re free to focus on what matters most—the good work of your organization.
Our team has the flexibility, resources and perspective to amplify your impact. We act as an extension of your organization, helping to solve for your financial and investment needs.
Well-managed investments are crucial to your ability to make an impact
The keys to a well-managed investment portfolio are time, knowledge and resources. But today’s board members face many competing demands on time, including setting strategic priorities, development and measuring impact. These important but time-consuming priorities may limit their ability to focus on investments. Take a moment to consider whether you have the bandwidth and resources to:
- Develop and manage a diversified portfolio across asset classes.
- Evaluate and select top-tier investment managers.
- Track fluctuating market conditions and tactically allocate to capitalize on opportunities.
- Manage day-to-day administration and reporting requirements.
- Monitor sustainable investment trends.
- Stay abreast of peer and industry trends.
These are just a few of the complex tasks our Institutional Portfolio Solutions team can help with. Our investment specialists have wide and deep institutional experience, and we love what we do. We’re here to make your job easier. And to allow you to concentrate on running your organization.
We’re exclusively focused on you
Our Institutional Portfolio Solutions team consists of 50 dedicated investment professionals across the globe and manages more than $28 billion in customized solutions on behalf of our clients.1
We offer a full-service suite of services, including:
- Asset allocation, including customized solutions for single- and multi-asset class mandates.
- Portfolio construction advice and execution, including tactical shifts.
- Manager selection and due diligence.
- Liquidity management.
- Education and thought leadership for your board.
- Comprehensive administrative reports and support including monthly statements and performance reports, detailed quarterly performance analysis, and access to real time data.
We provide these services to different types of organizations, such as:
- Higher-education institutions and schools
- Private and family foundations
- Arts, cultural and community organizations
- Hospitals and healthcare
- Charitable organizations and other not-for-profits
- Family offices and associates
Our clients have common goals, but each has unique needs, preferences and styles. Customization is key to making each client relationship successful.
Partnership is key to success
As a committed partner, we are here to create a sound investment plan with your committee that will help your organization grow and flourish. We believe that ongoing communication is crucial to any relationship, and we will work with you to develop a plan of ongoing dialogue that suits your needs.
Access to philanthropic experience
You will have access to The Philanthropy Centre at J.P. Morgan, a source of ideas and experience about board fiduciary responsibility, strategic planning, marshalling resources and broad governance matters.
Peer and industry insights
There is no better way to learn, innovate and inspire than by connecting with passionate people who share your values. Our insights from working with other not-for-profit clients as well as our connectivity to the industry’s thought leaders and networks offer ongoing perspective to your organization. Keeping your team informed on these ever evolving trends and strategies should help you make decisions on your path to achieving impact.
1J.P. Morgan Institutional Portfolio Solutions Team
Related & Recommended
Learn more about becoming a J.P. Morgan Private Bank client.
Please tell us about yourself, and our team will contact you.