This compilation includes all of our research to-date on the coronavirus. High frequency charts on infection, mortality, hospitalization and vaccination are updated as data becomes available, usually on a daily basis.
What’s new: Vaccinated vs unvaccinated infection, hospitalization and mortality rates (Section 1)
Our research to-date on the coronavirus
- “A pandemic (mostly) of the unvaccinated”: adverse outcomes in unvaccinated vs vaccinated people
- Vaccination update by country and state
- Variant prevalence by country
- COVID trends for the US, Europe, South America, Asia, MidEast, Russia Region and Africa
- How lethal is COVID, and for whom? Tracking excess deaths in the US
- State specific charts on infection, hospitalization and mortality
- Real time credit and debit spending data
- High frequency tracking (air travel, hotels, etc.)
- Office utilization rates and mobility
This compilation incorporates research and feedback from the Johns Hopkins University Center for Health Security, Harvard Medical School, the University of Toronto Dalla Lana School of Public Health, Washington University Biomedical Sciences Department, the La Jolla Institute for Immunology, the Imperial College of London Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology and the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases at the National Institutes of Health.